Can I place an order with an international billing address if my shipping address is in the US?
Yes, we accept international billing addresses.
Can I use a prepaid credit card or gift cards?
Unfortunately, there's no way for our payment processor to take prepaid credit cards or gift cards. We accept all major credit and debit cards, plus PayPal, ApplePay, or GooglePay.
How do I pay with PayPal, ApplePay, or GooglePay?
As long as you have an account set up with PayPal, ApplePay, or GooglePlay on your device, you'll see the option to pay with that method on the Checkout page (just click "Add Payment Method" in the Payment Method section). If you need to update your shipping address, you'll need to do so directly through PayPal, ApplePay, or GooglePay prior to submitting your order.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards issued by major banks, as well as American Express and Discover credit cards. We also accept payments via PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. We are unable to process payments, or to accept any orders over the phone, or to accept prepaid debit and credit cards.
How do you calculate sales tax?
Taxes are based on your order's delivery address and whether that address is in a state that has sales taxes. If taxes are charged, they're based on a total calculation for all of the items in your order (including shipping and surcharges). This differs from the tax calculated at a brick and mortar store, so each sales tax total can vary.
How do I redeem a promo code?
You can enter the promo (or coupon) code on the Checkout page. Just make sure to click "Apply" once you've entered it.
Please note, there's a limit of one promo code per order and exclusions may apply. Also, some of our promo codes do require you to be logged into your Art and Cook account. If you don’t yet have an Art and Cook account, you can sign up for one by visiting artandcook.com and clicking the "Sign Up" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
I'm having trouble placing an order—how do I check out?
If you're having trouble checking out, you may be experiencing an isolated browser glitch. Refreshing the Checkout page, clearing your browser's cache, or restarting your device may help (keep in mind that if you're not logged into your Art and Cook account, the items you have added to your shopping bag may be lost). It also may help to disable your Ad Blocker and make sure your Cookies are enabled.
We've also listed out the steps you'll need to check out in case this helps:
1. Proceed to Checkout: Once you've added items to your cart, click the shopping bag in the top right-hand corner of the page, then click "Secure Checkout" on the pop-out menu.
2. Shipping: Enter and save your shipping address. If an address automatically populates, you can click "Edit" to change or remove the address.
3. Delivery: Review the estimated delivery date(s) for your order and choose your shipping option if applicable.
4. Payment: Enter and save your billing information. If billing information has automatically populated, you can click "Edit" to add, change, or remove the card on file. Click "Add Promo Code" to enter and save a promo code.
5. Give your order details one final glance to make sure all looks good, then click the "Place Order" button. You'll be taken to an Order Confirmation page with your order number on it. You'll also receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. (Don't see it? We suggest checking your Spam or Junk Mail folders.)
Still having trouble placing your order? We'd be happy help. Just email to contact us.
How can I remove an item from my shopping bag?
To remove an item from your shopping bag while you're browsing our store, click the bag icon in the top right-hand corner of the page. You'll see a pop-out window displaying all of the items in your shopping cart. Just click the trashcan below the item you'd like to remove.
To remove an item while you're on the Checkout page, click the Trashcan below the item you'd like to remove in the Your Cart section.
Don't see a trashcan or running into another issue? You may need to refresh the page, clear your browser's cache, or restart your device (keep in mind that if you're not logged into your Art and Cook account, the items you have added to your shopping bag may be lost).